From Skeptical Voter Wiki
- Jeffrey Donaldson (MP) - Feared embryo research would produce "cloned adults or minotaurs."
- Paul Flynn (MP) - Proposed a motion, protesting the uncritical promotion of 'miracle cures' in the media.
- Evan Harris (former MP) - Described himself as campaigning "for science, evidence-based policy and free speech".
- Graham Stringer (MP) - Proposed a motion warning against creationism in schools, and a motion against NHS support for unproven alternative therapies.
- David Tredinnick (MP) - Claimed expenses for purchasing software that linked healthcare to the movements of the planets.