Ian Paisley Snr
From Skeptical Voter Wiki
- This page is about former MP and DUP leader Ian Paisley. For his son see Ian Paisley Jnr
In March 2010, following the publication of the House of Commons Science and Technology Committee's report "Evidence Check 2: Homeopathy", Ian Paisley Snr signed Early Day Motion 908: Science and Technology Committee Report on Homeopathy, which was critical of the report.
- ↑ http://www.number10.gov.uk/news/latest-news/2010/05/peerages-honours-and-appointments-51162
- ↑ http://edmi.parliament.uk/EDMi/EDMDetails.aspx?EDMID=40517
We don't currently have much information on this politician's positions on sceptical issues. Why not help us fill this in?
- E-Mail them to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check their voting record and other details on TheyWorkForYou.com and edit this page to add them!
- Check for information at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas to find out about what this MP thinks - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!