From Skeptical Voter Wiki
She has a PhD in Social Psychology from the London School of Economics.
In October 2010, Stella Creasy signed Early Day Motions 707: Government Funding for UK Science, and 767: Science is Vital Campaign. Both motions supported investment in science in the face of cuts anticipated in the coalition government's forthcoming spending review.
- ↑ http://www.workingforwalthamstow.org.uk/about-stella-creasy-mp/
- ↑ http://www.parliament.uk/edm/2010-12/707
- ↑ http://www.parliament.uk/edm/2010-12/767
- ↑ http://www.publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2013-02-05&number=151&mpn=Stella_Creasy
- ↑ http://www.publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2013-05-21&number=11&mpn=Stella_Creasy
Why not help us expand this page with more details of this politician's positions on sceptical issues?
- E-Mail them (alternative) to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check for information at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!