From Skeptical Voter Wiki
Morris appears to be broadly in agreement with the scientific consensus on Climate Change that recent global warming has anthropogenic causes:
- Global warming has clearly taken its toll this year and nature is having to adapt...and so I think must we. I am not entirely convinced it makes sense to plant plastic daffodils because the real ones have come unseasonably early - nature is a wonderful thing because it is just that, natural. Hail storms and snow are promised and our weather is increasingly unpredictable. While it must be a priority to reverse or at least arrest the march of global warming, lets make the most of these differences and if our daffodils arrive in January next year lets enjoy them then.
- http://annemarienewtonabbot.blogspot.com/ - old blog
Why not help us expand this page with more details of this politician's positions on sceptical issues?
- E-Mail them to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check their voting record and other information at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!