2010 Skeptical Voter Questionnaire Response
1. Do you support the use of NHS money to provide unproven health products such as homeopathy ?
- I am a strong believer that regarding to health,any form of health products such as homepathy, should be funded, However any unproven health products, should be at the individuals own Risk/Choice and NO legal come back should be placed on the NHS .
2. Should schools be allowed to teach creationism as an equivalent theory to evolution?
- Creatonism is part of the English way of life, without it we wouldn't have some of the greatest minds in the world, I am again a strong believer in that we should teach Creationism in Schools.
3. Do you believe that religious belief should be legally protected from ridicule?
- No I don't
4. Should an independent government adviser whose views in their area of expertise conflict with government policy be able to express those views publicly?
- Only if it is of national interest and not National Security.
5. Should religious courts such as Sharia and Beth Din be recognised as alternative systems within UK law?
- No the UK is a Christian Country, having Muslam or Jewish ways of Judgement, would cause too much misunderstanding within the legal system
6. Do you agree that testing on animals (within strict criteria) is a necessary part of the development of medicines?
- Complete banning of all animal testing.
7. Should policy-makers trust scientific evidence even when it appears counter-intuitive?
- No they shouldn't.
8. Do you think that abortion time limits should always be determined by the current scientific and medical consensus?
- Abortion time limits should be reduced and not be at the current scientific and medical consensus.
9. Should religious leaders be entitled to vote in the House of Lords?
- No Religious leaders should be entitled to vote in the upper house.
10. Do you support the reform of English and Welsh libel law to allow a stronger 'public interest' defence?
- Yes I do support a reform