From Skeptical Voter Wiki
In May 2008 in the abortion amendments to the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Bill (now Act), Adam Holloway voted for the abortion time limit to be lowered to 12 weeks against scientific and medical consensus which is currently 24 weeks. After four separate parliamentary votes on varying time limits, the majority of MPs voted to keep the abortion time limit at 24 weeks, in keeping with scientific and medical consensus, hence no abortion amendments were added to the bill.
Adam Holloway is a member of the Cornerstone Group, a group within the Conservative Party that describes itself as believing in "the spiritual values which have informed British institutions, our culture and our nation's sense of identity for centuries, underpinned by the belief in a strong nation state.". Their website includes articles on Conservative and Christian political issues.
- ↑ http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200607/cmselect/cmsctech/1045/104502.htm
- ↑ http://www.parliament.uk/edm/2006-07/1240
- ↑ http://cornerstonegroup.wordpress.com/about/
We don't currently have much information on this politician's positions on sceptical issues. Why not help us fill this in?
- E-Mail them to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check their voting record and other details on TheyWorkForYou.com and edit this page to add them!
- Check for information at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas to find out about what this MP thinks - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!