Witney is a Parliamentary constituency in Oxfordshire.
2017 General Election
- Laetisia Catherine Carter (Labour)
- Robert Courts (Conservative) incumbent
- Alexander Alan Craig (UKIP)
- Claire Eliane Lasko (Green Party)
- Liz Leffman (Liberal Democrat)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at Who Can I Vote For?.
A by-election was held on 20 October 2016, following the resignation of David Cameron.
2015 General Election
- Colin Bex (Wessex Regionalists)
- David Cameron (Conservative) incumbent
- Duncan Enright (Labour)
- Andy Graham (Liberal Democrat)
- Nathan Handley (Independent)
- Deek Jackson (Land Party)
- Stuart Macdonald (Green)
- Clive Peedell (National Health Action)
- Vivien Saunders (Reduce VAT in Sport)
- Bobby Smith (Give Me Back Elmo)
- Simon Strutt (UKIP)
- Christopher Tompson (Independent)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at YourNextMP.com.
2010 General Election Results
|Liberal Democrat||Dawn Barnes||11,233||19.4||−3.1|
|Monster Raving Loony||Howling "Laud" Hope||234||0.4||N/A|
|Wessex Regionalists||Colin Bex||62||0.1||N/A|