In May 2008 in the abortion amendments to the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Bill (now Act), Vernon Coaker voted to keep the current time limit of 24 weeks in line with the scientific and medical consensus.
Health Committee Nomination
We don't currently have much information on this politician's positions on sceptical issues. Why not help us fill this in?
- E-Mail them to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check their voting record and other details on TheyWorkForYou.com and edit this page to add them!
- Check for information at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas to find out about what this MP thinks - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!