On her website Ms Siddiq lists "Tackling climate change" amongst her priorities, writing:
- "Climate change is the single greatest long-term threat to our way of life. I am proud that Labour in Government passed the world’s first binding legislation to reduce carbon emissions. We are committed to continuing this progress by completely decarbonising electricity generation by 2030, subsidising home insulation on a large scale to make homes more energy efficient and creating green jobs in alternative energy by capitalising a Green Investment Bank, overseen by the Government. I am ashamed that, under the Conservatives, Britain had a climate change sceptic as the Environment Minister (Owen Paterson) – this needs to change."
Why not help us expand this page with more details of this politician's positions on skeptical and other issues?
- Contact them (alternative) to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check the information at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!