- Julian Huppert (MP) - Former research scientist who has consistently championed the use of scientific evidence to inform policy.
- Jeffrey Donaldson (MP) - Feared embryo research would produce "cloned adults or minotaurs."
- Paul Flynn (MP) - Proposed an EDM protesting the uncritical promotion of 'miracle cures' in the media.
- Alan Whitehead (MP) - Called a Parliamentary debate that had been dominated by climate change denialist arguments a "flat-earth love-in".
- David Tredinnick (MP) - A long-time supporter of alternative medicine. He claimed expenses for purchasing software that linked healthcare to the movements of the planets.