South Leicestershire is a Parliamentary constituency in the East Midlands. It was created for the 2010 general election as the successor to the abolished Blaby constituency.
2017 General Election
- Shabbir Aslam (Labour)
- Alberto Costa (Conservative) incumbent
- Roger Helmer (UKIP)
- Mary Morgan (Green Party)
- Greg Webb (Liberal Democrat)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at Who Can I Vote For?.
2015 General Election
- Alberto Costa (Conservative)
- Amanda Hack (Labour)
- Barry Mahoney (UKIP)
- Geoffrey Lee Welsh (Liberal Democrat)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at YourNextMP.com.
2010 General Election Results
|Liberal Democrat||Aladdin Ayesh||11,476||21.0||+2.0|