Sheffield, Brightside and Hillsborough
Sheffield, Brightside and Hillsborough is a Parliamentary constituency in Yorkshire. It was created for the 2010 general election, formed from electoral wards previously in Sheffield, Hillsborough and the redrawing of the Sheffield, Brightside constituency.
2017 General Election
- Simon Clement-Jones (Liberal Democrat)
- Mike Driver (Workers Revolutionary Party)
- Gill Furniss (Labour) incumbent
- Christine Gilligan (Green Party)
- Shane Harper (UKIP)
- Michael Naughton (Conservative)
- Muzafar Rahman (Social Democratic Party)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at Who Can I Vote For?.
2015 General Election
- John Booker (UKIP)
- Maxine Bowler (TUSC)
- Elise Dünweber (Conservative)
- Christine Gilligan (Green)
- Harry Harpham (Labour)
- Jonathan Harston (Liberal Democrat)
- Justin Saxton (English Democrats)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at YourNextMP.com.
2010 General Election Results
|Liberal Democrat||Jonathan Harston||7,768||20.0||+6.9|