Skeptical Voter Questionnaire Response
1. Do you support the use of NHS money to provide unproven health products such as homeopathy?
2. Should schools be allowed to teach creationism as an equivalent theory to evolution?
3. Do you believe that religious belief should be legally protected from ridicule?
4. Should an independent government adviser whose views in their area of expertise conflict with government policy be able to express those views publicly?
5. Should religious courts such as Sharia and Beth Din be recognised as alternative systems within UK law?
6. Do you agree that testing on animals (within strict criteria) is a necessary part of the development of medicines?
7. Should policy-makers trust scientific evidence even when it appears counter-intuitive?
No since theories develop and change.
8. Do you think that abortion time limits should always be determined by the current scientific and medical consensus?
No there is also a social issue.
9. Should religious leaders be entitled to vote in the House of Lords?
No not as a right, believe in a directly elected Lords.
10. Do you support the reform of English and Welsh libel law to allow a stronger 'public interest' defence?