In 2010, Ms Reeves wrote an article titled "The Politics of Deficit Reduction" for the Labour-supporting journal Renewal: http://www.renewal.org.uk/articles/the-politics-of-the-deficit/
In 2009, during the run-up to the Copenhagen Climate Change Conference, Ms Reeves co-edited a 15-page pamphlet called "The Road to Copenhagen" in which it was argued that the progressive left was best placed to combat climate change: http://serauk.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/copenhagen_final.pdf
In February 2015 Rachel Reeves voted in favour of allowing mitochondrial donation, which would allow women who carried mitochondrial diseases to give birth to children who would not inherit the disease. An October 2014 briefing report by the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA), which had been investigating the issue for three years, stated that there was no evidence to show that mitochondrial donation was unsafe. However, some religious groups had said that such procedures should not be allowed. After clearing both Houses mitochondrial donation is now legal, regulated by the HFEA.
- http://www.rachelreevesmp.co.uk/ - mirrored at http://www.rachelreeves.net/
Why not help us expand this page with more details of this politician's positions on skeptical and other issues?
- E-Mail them to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check their voting record and other information at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!