Plymouth, Moor View
Plymouth, Moor View is a Parliamentary constituency in the South West of England. It was created for the 2010 general election, and with Plymouth, Sutton and Devonport it replaced the former constituencies of Plymouth, Sutton and Plymouth, Devonport.
2017 General Election
- Sue Dann (Labour)
- Johnny Mercer (Conservative) incumbent
- Wendy Noble (UKIP)
- Joshua George Pope (Green Party)
- Graham Reed (Liberal Democrat)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at Who Can I Vote For?.
2015 General Election
- Stuart Bonar (Liberal Democrat)
- Johnny Mercer (Conservative)
- Penny Mills (UKIP)
- Ben Osborn (Green)
- Louise Parker (TUSC)
- Alison Seabeck (Labour) incumbent
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at YourNextMP.com.
2010 General Election Results
|Liberal Democrat||Stuart Bonar||7,016||16.9||−2.1|
|Socialist Labour Party||David Marchesi||208||0.5||−0.6|