Freedom of Speech
In December 2008 Mr Black supported the right of Patrick Jones to read some of his poems at the Welsh Assembly. The fundamentalist group Christian Voice had labelled them as blasphemous and obscene. Noting that 250 Christians sang and prayed outside the Assembly during the readings, Mr Black said "What this event proved to me was that in a healthy democracy both sides can have their say."
April 2013: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-22258153
- http://southwaleslibdems.org.uk/ (also at http://www.peter-black.net/)
Why not help us expand this page with more details of this politician's positions on skeptical issues?
- E-Mail them to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check their voting record and other details at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!