1. Do you support the use of NHS money to provide unproven health products such as homeopathy?
2. Should schools be allowed to teach creationism as an equivalent theory to evolution?
- I want all religion out of schools.
3. Do you believe that religious belief should be legally protected from ridicule?
- I don't believe any belief should be protected from ridicule if it affects the lives of others
4. Should an independent government adviser whose views in their area of expertise conflict with government policy be able to express those views publicly?
- of course
5. Should religious courts such as Sharia and Beth Din be recognised as alternative systems within UK law?-
- No. One law for all, preferably common law.
6. Do you agree that testing on animals (within strict criteria) is a necessary part of the development of medicines?
7. Should policy-makers trust scientific evidence even when it appears counter-intuitive?-
- After rigorous due diligence, yes
8. Do you think that abortion time limits should always be determined by the current scientific and medical consensus?-
9. Should religious leaders be entitled to vote in the House of Lords?
10. Do you support the reform of English and Welsh libel law to allow a stronger 'public interest' defence?
These reponses are mirrored at the candidate's website