Mohammad Asghar (known as "Oscar") is a Conservative member of the Welsh Assembly for South Wales East. He entered the Assembly in 2007 as an AM for Plaid Cymru and in 2009 he joined the Conservative Party.
In June 2012 Mr Asghar posted the following item on his website:
- Review Should Not Restrict Access to Homeopathic Medicines
- Mohammad Asghar AM said today that any review of access to homeopathic medicines should not restrict patients ability to obtain these treatments.
- Mohammad Asghar said:
- "I have made representations to Westminster to advise them of my concerns about the effect of the current review on access to homeopathic medicines in Wales.
- I strongly believe that any consolidation and review of legislation should not affect the rights of people to make informed choices about their health and to access homeopathic medicines if they so choose."
Why not help us expand this page with more details of this politician's positions on skeptical issues?
- E-Mail them to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check their voting record and other details at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!