Skeptical Voter Questions 2010
- Do you support the use of public funds to provide unproven treatments such as homeopathy? – Depends on the clinical effect.
- Do you think that abortion time limits should always be determined by the current scientific and medical consensus? – Yes
- Do you agree that testing on animals (within strict criteria) is a necessary part of the development of medicines? – No
- In your opinion, should drugs policy be based on evidence of harm? – Yes
- Do you believe that we should aim to reduce carbon emissions on the basis of the current evidence regarding Climate Change? – Yes
Why not help us expand this page with more details of this politician's positions on skeptical and other issues?
- E-Mail them to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check for up-to-date information at the External Links above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!