Kensington is a Parliamentary constituency in London. It was created for the 2010 general election taking the northern section of the abolished Kensington and Chelsea (namely Earl's Court, South Kensington, High Street Kensington and Holland Park) and the southern section of Regent's Park and Kensington North (including Ladbroke Grove and Notting Hill).
2017 General Election
- Victoria Borwick (Conservative) incumbent
- Emma Dent Coad (Labour)
- John Robert Lloyd (Alliance For Green Socialism)
- Peter Charles Christopher Marshall (Independent)
- Annabel Mullin (Liberal Democrat)
- Jennifer Nadel (Green Party)
- James William Torrance (Independent)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at Who Can I Vote For?.
2015 General Election
- Rod Abouharb (Labour)
- Toby Abse (Alliance For Green Socialism)
- Tony Auguste (Cannabis is Safer than Alcohol)
- Victoria Borwick (Conservative)
- Jack Bovill (UKIP)
- Roland Basil Courtenay (New Independent Centralists)
- Andrew David Knight (Animal Welfare)
- Robin McGhee (Liberal Democrat)
- Robina Rose (Green)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at YourNextMP.com.
2010 General Election Results
|Liberal Democrat||Robin Meltzer||6,872||19.6||−0.6|
|Alliance for Green Socialism||Eddie Adams||197||0.6||+0.2|