In May 2008 in the abortion amendments to the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Bill (now Act), Jonathan Shaw voted to keep the current time limit of 24 weeks in line with the scientific and medical consensus.
Why not help us expand this page with more details of this politician's positions on sceptical issues?
- E-Mail them to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check their voting record and other details on TheyWorkForYou.com and edit this page to add them!
- Check for information at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!