In 2000, Ms Hutt, then Health Minister, answered an Assembly question on expanding the provision of homeopathy in Wales:
- As with all health services, the provision of homeopathy services is the responsibility of the health authorities who must assess the needs of their area and provide appropriate services within their available resources. The use of any treatment in the NHS, including alternative therapies such as homeopathy, must be scientifically proven to be clinically effective and safe.
Why not help us expand this page with more details of this politician's positions on skeptical issues?
- E-Mail them to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check their voting record and other details at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!