Hampstead and Kilburn
Hampstead and Kilburn is a Parliamentary constituency in London. It was created for the 2010 general election from wards from the boroughs of Brent and Camden and from the abolished constituencies of Brent East and Hampstead and Highgate.
2017 General Election
- Kirsty Allan (Liberal Democrat)
- Hugh Easterbrook (Independent)
- Claire-Louise Leyland (Conservative)
- John Mansook (Green Party)
- Tulip Siddiq (Labour) incumbent
- Rainbow George Weiss (Independent)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at Who Can I Vote For?.
2015 General Election
- The Eurovisionary Ronnie Carroll (Independent)
- Robin Charles Ellison (U(niversal) Party)
- Rebecca Johnson (Green)
- Simon Marcus (Conservative)
- Maajid Nawaz (Liberal Democrat)
- Magnus Nielsen (UKIP)
- Tulip Siddiq (Labour)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at YourNextMP.com.
2010 General Election Results
|Liberal Democrat||Edward Fordham||16,491||31.2||−4.0|
|Tamsin Omond To The Commons||Tamsin Omond||123||0.2||N/A|