Greenwich and Woolwich
Greenwich and Woolwich is a Parliamentary constituency in Greater London.
2017 General Election
- Chris Adams (Liberal Democrat)
- Caroline Attfield (Conservative)
- Dan Garrun (Green Party)
- Matthew Pennycook (Labour) incumbent
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at Who Can I Vote For?.
2015 General Election
- Ryan Acty (UKIP)
- Abbey Akinoshun (Green)
- Lynne Chamberlain (TUSC)
- Matt Hartley (Conservative)
- Tom Holder (Liberal Democrat)
- Matthew Pennycook (Labour)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at YourNextMP.com.
2010 General Election Results
|Liberal Democrat||Joseph Lee||7,498||18.2||−1.5|
|Christian Party||Edward Adeleye||443||1.1||N/A|
|English Democrats||Topo Wresniwiro||339||0.8||−2.6|