Following the May 2011 Welsh elections Ms Hart was appointed Minister for Business, Enterprise, Technology and Science. In this role she was minister responsible for the 2012 strategy document Science for Wales: http://wales.gov.uk/topics/businessandeconomy/csaw/publications/120312sfw/?lang=en
June 2009, in her role as Minister for Health and Social Services: http://www.llandaffnorthmedicalcentre.wales.nhs.uk/news/12336
- "Vaccines are the cornerstone of public health protection, yet the childhood programme is to an extent having to deal with the consequences of its own success. Many parents being asked to vaccinate their children have never seen measles, for example, so have no direct or personal understanding of the damage that the disease can cause. Most accept the advice they have from the NHS but some are still made anxious by information which has since been discredited.
- "Many grandparents and older community leaders will have some experience of the impact of serious diseases. I would urge them to help support parents in making decisions based on sound science not myths perpetuated through questionable internet websites."
Why not help us expand this page with more details of this politician's positions on skeptical issues?
- E-Mail them to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check their voting record and other details at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!