Ealing Central and Acton
Ealing Central and Acton is a Parliamentary constituency created by boundary changes at the 2010 general election as a successor seat for Ealing, Acton and Shepherd's Bush.
2017 General Election
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at Who Can I Vote For?.
2015 General Election
- Jon Ball (Liberal Democrat)
- Angie Bray (Conservative) incumbent
- Scott Dore (Workers Revolutionary)
- Peter Florence (UKIP)
- Rupa Huq (Labour)
- Jonathan Notley (Independent)
- Tammy Rendle (Above and Beyond Party)
- Andrzej Rygielski (Europeans Party)
- Tom Sharman (Green)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at YourNextMP.com.
2010 General Election Results
|Liberal Democrat||Jon Ball||13,041||27.6||-3.0|
|Christian Party||Suzanne Fernandes||295||0.6||N/A|
|Independent Ealing Acton Communities Public Services||Sam Akaki||190||0.4||N/A|
|Conservative gain from Labour||Swing|