Mr Sprason in May 2013, responding to reports that David Tredinnick was concerned that UKIP had better herbal medicine policies than the Conservatives: http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/UKIP-outflanking-says-Tory-MP/story-19103229-detail/story.html
- "Herbal medicines do work. A lot of people realise that so we support their use because it is common sense. The Conservatives are being blown off course."
Why not help us expand this page with more details of this politician's positions on skeptical issues?
- E-Mail them to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check for information at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!