Colchester is a Parliamentary constituency in Essex.
2017 General Election
- Mark George Goacher (Green Party)
- Will Quince (Conservative) incumbent
- Robin Rennie (Christian Peoples Alliance)
- Bob Russell (Liberal Democrat)
- Tim Young (Labour)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at Who Can I Vote For?.
2015 General Election
- Mark George Goacher (Green)
- Jordan Newell (Labour)
- John Pitts (UKIP)
- Will Quince (Conservative)
- Bob Russell (Liberal Democrat) incumbent
- Ken Scrimshaw (Christian Peoples Alliance)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at YourNextMP.com.
2010 General Election Results
|Liberal Democrat||Bob Russell||22,151||48.0||+0.3|
|English Democrats||Eddie Bone||335||0.7||N/A|
|Peoples Party Essex||Garryck Noble||35||0.1||N/A|