In June 2015 Mr Lewis was elected as Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Humanist Group.
Interview, September 2015: https://www.politicshome.com/party-politics/articles/house/clive-lewis-next-left
- "Climate change is the elephant in the room on every single policy debate from defence, to food, to the economy. Scientists and the World Bank are now predicting a 4-6 degree warming in the atmosphere in the next century."
In April 2017, Mr Lewis co-authored a media article stating that the British people should have a chance to ratify or reject a final deal on leaving the EU: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/30/british-people-vote-brexit-deal-leave-eu
Why not help us expand this page with more details of this politician's positions on skeptical and other issues?
- E-mail them (alternative) to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check the information at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!