Carál Ní Chuilín
In January 2008, in an Assembly debate on the Health and Social Care Bill, Ms Ní Chuilín commented on one of the provisions:
- "The entitlement for pregnant women to contact health professionals and to avail themselves of their advice is also welcome. I am not suggesting that that entitlement is a form of buying in medical advice that should exist at the point of service, but pregnant women will benefit from such services as reflexology, aromatherapy and other forms of medical intervention that are required throughout pregnancy."
Why not help us expand this page with more details of this politician's positions on skeptical issues?
- E-Mail them to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check their voting record and other details at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!