"In summary I'm a liberal Christian, pro-science and pro evidence-based policy." Twitter response to @vwoodstock (1330 on 28/04/2010).
From 29/3/10 Twitter response to @MedTek (collated):
- "I'm sceptical about h'pathy but know folk who claim it helps them. Therefore felt S&T c'ttee bit 1sided. H'pathy cheap & harmless but not a priority for NHS funding, needs tight limits on funding. It's a talking therapy not pharmacological one. I understand desire to drive out folly but as libs we should tolerate a bit of harmless folly. It's non-invasive, cheap. Would classify it as on a par with massage as something to complement med treatment eg morale boost for folk on chemo, dialysis, not a cure. Your view?"
We don't currently have much information on this politician's positions on sceptical issues. Why not help us fill this in?
- E-Mail them to ask for their opinions (and tell us about it by editing this page!)
- Check for information at the External Links listed above.
- Search the media for mentions of them and their positions on issues.
- Use your own brilliant ideas to find out about what this candidate thinks - but make sure you can back them up with a citation!