Bermondsey and Old Southwark
Bermondsey and Old Southwark is a Parliamentary constituency in London. It was created for the 2010 general election, replacing the former North Southwark and Bermondsey seat.
2017 General Election
- Siobhan Baillie (Conservative)
- James Clarke (Independent)
- Neil Coyle (Labour) incumbent
- Simon Hughes (Liberal Democrat)
- Elizabeth Jones (UKIP)
- John Tyson (Green Party)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at Who Can I Vote For?.
2015 General Election
- Kingsley Abrams (Left Unity/TUSC)
- Andrew Beadle (UKIP)
- Donald Cole (All People's Party)
- Neil Coyle (Labour)
- JP Floru (Conservative)
- Steve Freeman (Republican Socialist)
- Lucy Hall (Independent)
- Simon Hughes (Liberal Democrat) incumbent
- William Lavin (Green)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at YourNextMP.com.
2010 General Election Results
|Liberal Democrat||Simon Hughes||21,590||48.4||+0.7|