Argyll and Bute
- For the Scottish Parliament constituency, see Argyll and Bute (Scottish Parliament)
Argyll and Bute is a Parliamentary constituency in the west of Scotland.
2017 General Election
- Michael Kelly (Labour)
- Gary Mulvaney (Conservative)
- Brendan O'Hara (SNP) incumbent
- Alan Reid (Liberal Democrat)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at Who Can I Vote For?.
2015 General Election
- Mary Galbraith (Labour)
- Brendan O'Hara (SNP)
- Alastair Redman (Conservative)
- Alan Reid (Liberal Democrat) incumbent
- Caroline Santos (UKIP)
Further information about candidates including website, social media and contact details can be found at YourNextMP.com.
2010 General Election Results
|Liberal Democrat||Alan Reid||14,292||31.6||−4.9|
|Scottish Green||Elaine Morrison||789||1.7||N/A|
|Scottish Jacobite Party||John Black||156||0.3||N/A|